Zero Hedge
by Tyler Durden
05/21/2015

While soaring stock prices do nothing to boost the economy, because as 7 years of hard facts have shown, the only thing "trickle down" QE has done is forced economists to jump the shark and demand not one but two seasonal adjustments to goal seek collapsing economic data, the S&P hitting new all time highs on a daily basis has certainly succeeded in one thing: pushing inequality around the globe, and especially in the US, to new record highs.

And earlier today the latest OECD report confirmed just that, when it reported that gap between the rich and poor in most of the world's advanced economies is at record levels.

In most of the 34 countries in the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development the income gap is at its highest level in three decades, with the richest 10 percent of the population earning 9.6 times the income of the poorest 10 percent.

In the 1980s this ratio stood at 7 to 1, the OECD said in a report.

The wealth gap is even larger, with the top 1 percent owning 18 percent and the 40 percent only 3 percent of household wealth in 2012.

Sadly as this point it is far too late for hopes of a change: the wealthy are so engrained in the fabric of official decision-making, that any hope they would willingly cede their wealth, or power, is naive. As a result, the failed policies which have pushed the world to this disastrous condition will continue as can be seen by the recent launch of QE in Europe and the boost of QE in Japan, which will make the rich even richer, and the poor and hungry even madder until one day, the entire world decides it has had it and is covered in a bloody revolution against a broken status quo regime.

The OECD's is a little more politically correct, but it too now gets the message:

"By not addressing inequality, governments are cutting into the social fabric of their countries and hurting their long-term economic growth," said Gurria.

Here is the direct evidence that it is the Fed's policies that are causing the economic slowdown: the study found that the rise in inequality between 1985 and 2005 in 19 OECD countries knocked an estimated 4.7 percentage points off cumulative growth between 1990 and 2010.

One can only imagine what inequality did to GDP after 2005 when it really took off.

Another point Zero Hedge has made since 2010: the reason there is no inequality is the surge in part-time labor and temp jobs, which the idiot economists have consistently spun as bullish for an "any minute now" recovery. As it turns out it was just another byproduct of the Fed's disastrous monetary policies.

According to AFP, "an increase in part-time and temporary work contracts as well as self-employment was seen as an important driver of increased inequality, with half of all jobs created in OECD countries between 1995 and 2013 falling into these categories."

So we guess that wasn't just yet another Zero Hedged "conspiracy theory" after all.

Naively, the OECD believes that wealth redistribution with taxation may fix the problem:

How does all of this class insanity end? Simple: watch the following documentary on the French Revolution which we first posted over the weekend, for the answer.

Comments

05/29/2015 5:46am

I impress with you post its a interesting and it attract other peoples to read this blog.

08/27/2015 9:47pm

It is very effective article. i like your post.

08/27/2015 9:59pm

the information is really in systematic.

09/01/2015 11:52pm

i was never know the above information . very nice article.

10/24/2015 9:58pm

I speak of what i think, feel and believe you can go ahead and laugh at me all you want you can mock me all you want and you can insult me all you want but you wont break me so here goes nothing i guess. Im both LUCIFER and JEHOVAH those are who i really am my divine mother gave birth to me she fell in love with me and she lost her virginity to me i also gave her my virginity my divine aunts fell in love with me too each of them gave their virginity to me my divine grandmother have incredibly strong feelings of love for me but i havent accepted her love yet i believe but i think of maybe loving her after i return to heaven she havent given up on me yet and she is maybe still a virgin she saves her virginity just for me i would feel overjoyed if she did really save her virginity just for me and i think i have a divine big sister who developed very strong feelings of love for little old me she is stubborn and persistant she dosent give up the feelings she have for me yet but i hope one day she will be able to move on from me i do care about her but i cant have sex with her no matter what because i want to little bit of limits of how far im willing to go for sex and who im willing to have sex with i hope she will one day understand until then i will have to endure with her constant attempts to have sex with me and say no to her all the time even if i would wanted to have sex with her i maybe had a principal which lead to me feeling i needed to have limits and boundaries well i do not remember everything about myself but i will remember everything sooner or later. As for myself i was born before the universe was created i do not have a father im the very first man to ever exist before me there was only women before i existed no-one knew anything about love and sex and after the universe was created i conceived many healthy children specially with my divine mother and i conceived many healthy children with all my divine aunts too i believe i have around 20 sons and daughters with my divine mother and i think i have arond 18 sons and daughters with all my divine aunts i speak of what i think im sure im speaking the truth at least in most of what im saying no matter what illuminati will indirectly tell you to think but you brainwashed mortals can live in denial all you want. My divine mother created at least the universe she maybe even created heaven and angels while i (as LUCIFER/JEHOVAH) created music, planet earth, hell, purgatory and humanity (and around 100 even over 1000 other planets for life to exist on) would you think im GOD or would you maybe think my divine mother is GOD ?? i might be GOD i might not be its up to you but i did destroy sodom and gomorrah when those cities went too far with everything they did they set a horrible example how they lived and i created humanity yes i did it for certain and im JESUS CHRISTs real father my divine mother and i conceived him actually and then i made MARY the mother of my youngest son for one reason or another what would you have said about this if it was absolutely true that MARY was more like a surrogate mother if i convinced my divine mother to entrust my youngest son to MARY and she was okay with it even if it wasnt easy to let someone else raise anyone who im father to if she would felt it being like me betraying her if i made another woman give birth to my child and raise my child but if i did pursuade her still and she said yes to it in the end. Would you feel surprised or not if Satan is really a woman if Satan was in reality one of my divine daughters and if she had incredibly strong feelings of love for little old me if the primary reason she rebelled was because she wanted to have sex with me so much no matter what she had to do to get the chance to have sex with and if another reason she rebelled was because she was extremely jealous of my divine aunts and specially jealous of my divine mother wished she could been loved by me too if she felt it was so unfair but if i spared her life and didnt punish her but i made a deal with her if she plays the bad guy and rules over hell and conspire against until i tell her she can stop if she has played her part i will create a clone of myself and give him to her so she could spend all her time with him and so she can even have sex with him if i could have cloned myself what would you have said and if i could have easily solved personal problems or if the original me could had sex with few of my divine daughters too if i could had all the women i wished would you feel extremely jealous of me wished you were in my divine shoes even if it was for just few hours or one day to see how it feels like to have what i have but if like some would feel then i had heavy burdens i guess i would hardly blame if few of you thought i didnt enjoy almost any of the hot passionate sex i had but i did enjoy the sex and i sometimes could decreased how much sex i would have i would maybe make sundays with days without sex to rest a

07/29/2016 4:21pm

Economy developed with the equality level. There in society the equality is not mention. The difference in people level always shown. Income inequality is seen. This leads for the different situation in society.

09/28/2016 12:16am

Great Post !! Very interesting topic will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.

09/28/2016 12:53am

I read your Post and impressed your written skills you have such Great through.

09/28/2016 6:07am

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!